I’m happy to have been tagged by the lovely Stephen, go check out his super fun post here!
Imagine that you are an intrepid literary adventurer- braving the harsh bookish wilderness, traversing jungles of pages and slashing through vines of words. Where in the vast world of books would you go?
- Write about one place mentioned in a book you wish you could visit and why.
- List 3-5 things that you would do there.
- Mention which souvenirs, if any, you would bring back with you.
- Then tag some more literary explorers and please link back to the creator (Umairah @ Sereadipity) so I can see all of your adventures!
My dream bookish destination:
So my dream destination is of course Middle Earth, specifically the elven realms.
Things I would do:
- Meet the high elves including Thranduil, Elrond and Arwen.
- Read all their books! There has got to be some seriously cool magic spells and Lore.
- Get my own Elk, for riding into battle in style of course!
- Go and see Galadriel, I wonder what gift she would give to me? (hopefully not elven rope)
- Eat some damn good food. Lembas bread where you at son? !
I would love to bring home: Some lembas bread, the gift that Galadriel has hopefully bestowed, a cool sword and some books from Elronds library.
I will tag some peeps on twitter and anyone that wants to do it of course!
Please Like – Comment – Subscribe